Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I can't wake up on time. At all. Each time the alarm rings, I tell myself, my sleep is so very impt to me and shut my eyes again. The opportunity cost of an extra half an hour of sleep? $7.
That's the taxi fare to get to my workplace on time. Urgh!

And all this staring at the computer isn't helping at all. How does my brother play computer 16 hours a day..I have no idea. I stare at this thing for 2 hours and that's it. I can't take it anymore. It is the saturation point.

Friday's interview is really causing me sleepless nights. I really hope I can pass the test. What if I don't? It's not that big a deal. But it's just that I'm really crossing my fingers. In a funny way, I want that job. I just hope I can get through the test. The interview shouldn't be so much of a problem. It's the test I am terrified about..