Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cycling

Yesterday was really really tiring. But I had lotsa fun. From waiting for about one half an hour for dearest Valli to arrive at Kallang station and looking like some slut waiting to be picked up(that place is freaky). To getting off at the ulu East Coast interchange wrongly and taking a bus back. And then trying to control our piss by distracting ourselves and talking about other things. And then ending up laughing even harder and wanting to piss even more. Haha. It was damn funny.

Then cycling halfway, only to return back for me to change my shoes. You must admit that after changing my shoes, I was far better than you at cycling ok..haha. The best part was the jetty la. I'm still wondering if those three guys wanted to steal our wallets. Scary man.

Actually the best part wasn't the jetty. The best part was sitting on the sand, on newspapers with our own candlelight dinner(we substituted candles with the hp light and of course there was the moonlight, and dinner wasn't really a meal..haha). And playing all the anjac songs on our hps. Esp singing to kuchi mella. Lol. I swear anyone hearing us would have gotten the wrong idea. Two girls somemore.

After all that fun, this morning I couldn't wake up. Funniest thing is when my alarm went off, I was thinkin "why have I set my alarm at 6? Isn't it Sunday today? Am I nuts?" Thank God I realised after a while that it's Monday and I gotta move my ass. And I am so very tired. But, it was worth it la. We should do it again.